Call for Contributions
We seek contributions that fall within the scope of the departments listed in the table below.GetMobile articles are limited to 3,000 words or less.
- To submit a proposal, please email the appropriate department contact.
- To propose an article that does not fit well within the scope of any of these departments, please send your proposal to email@example.com.
Your Proposal Should
- Be no longer than 500 words in length.
- Describe the main topic(s) of your article.
- Address the article’s suitability for GetMobile in general, and the selected department in particular.
- Include the names and affiliations of all prospective authors.
- Include the anticipated length of the article.
Developments in mobile platforms and their use in research.
(Almost) Unpublishable Results
Work not usually taken by conferences or journals but valuable to the mobile research community (e.g., experience from deployment and development and effort to reproduce important results).
Developments in mobile and wireless education.
Topics that every mobile researcher should know about before conducting user-centered experiments.
Makers Developments on the growing maker community.
Arm’s Length Developments in fields that fall outside of the traditional SIGMOBILE core, but which have applications in mobile systems and networks.
Standards Developments at standards bodies, such as the IETF and W3C
Past > Future
Highlights cutting edge pre-publication research, as well as articles that reach back five to ten years and reexamine previous work in mobile systems, to help us better understand where we are now and where we might end up next.